It looks like 2008 is getting off to a good start. Our boy Barack (pronounced as in "I rock" not "Iraq"), has trounced the competition in the Iowa caucuses, the first vote of the election year. I was a bit nervous about whether or not the Obama team could galvanize enough support in such a homogeneous state, but clearly the people want change and in the eternal words of another black leader, Sam Cooke "a change is gonna come".
Thursday, 3 January 2008
Nice Start
It looks like 2008 is getting off to a good start. Our boy Barack (pronounced as in "I rock" not "Iraq"), has trounced the competition in the Iowa caucuses, the first vote of the election year. I was a bit nervous about whether or not the Obama team could galvanize enough support in such a homogeneous state, but clearly the people want change and in the eternal words of another black leader, Sam Cooke "a change is gonna come".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment