Tomorrow I board another jet plane and head back to London. These past two weeks at home have gone by so very quickly. I didn't realize how homesick I was until I hugged my mom and went to IHOP in Harlem. While I'm looking forward to going back to Europe and living alone, sometimes it gets a little hard. And I know that going back will be harder in a way...
I'm tougher than I ever thought I was. In freshman year I never thought I was capable of living in Massachusetts, and then 3 years later I find myself in London, trying to make sense of those crazy accents. I'm just letting God lead me and I'll do my best to follow. Where I've been lead so far has been pretty good - if a little scary/slash/daunting.
In these last few minutes of Easter (or Resurection Sunday for Hallelujah! folk), I'm just basking in my blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment