Sunday, 22 February 2009

talking bout some good hair

Yesterday I randomly run into a Starbucks in Soho and I do something a native NYC gal never does. Introduce myself to a celebrity.
"Excuse me, but are you Nelson George?" (if you don't know, google a brother, he's dope)

He is, and we have a little conversation then he mentions that I look familiar. Turns out, I'm in a new documentary he helped produce "Good Hair". Back in '07 Chris Rock came into my hair braiding spot and filmed me while I was getting my hair done. I looked a mess, too bad they couldn't get footage of me when I was done!
This joint needs to hurry up and get opened up to major release. And when it does, please don't hold me accountable for the state of my hair, I was transitioning from the creamy crack.

2 comments:

khadijah said...

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! That is soooo exciting! Let us know when it is out!

Anonymous said...

I can has bummed copy over in Nederland?